Built on a
For more than three decades, Rudolph Industries has been built on a firm foundation of family values and perseverance. William Rudolph Senior began his career at the trade school V.E. M.T.S. Werkstatt. in Gardelegen, Germany. There he studied blueprinting, metallurgy, welding, and received comprehensive training on all aspects of conventional machinery.
He accepted a contract to come to the west at the age of seventeen, where he began working at Canada Packers. Here he built and repaired food processing equipment, leading to a position at General Electric. From there, he started the family business
With his wife by his side, the two worked together to build the operation into a highly successful business enterprise, with contracts around the world.
Today, the 100% family owned and operated company still prides itself on a deep commitment to quality excellence.
To be a leading company in the marketing and manufacturing of superior quality products and services at a very competitive price.
To market products and services that meet or exceed our customer's requirements and expectations, both nationally and internationally.
To promote a progressive working environment for our employees, who continue to be the key to our success.
To satisfy our customer's needs by maintaining the highest standards of excellence in all areas of our manufacturing operations, including:
- Custom engineered industrial knives for the food processing industry
- Custom machined injector needles
- Installation and service of our quality products
Through the years, Rudolph Industries has always had a growth orientation, expanding our products, services and capacities to meet the needs of an ever-changing marketplace. Here are just a few of the milestones we have reached as we continue to strive for excellence.
- 1967-Company co-founded by William Rudolph Senior and Bella Rudolph.
- As the family grew, each of the siblings contributed unique talents and expertise to the company's ongoing success.
- 1978-First CNC lathe implemented for the production of injector needles.
- 1985-Full line of CNC and NC automated equipment established.
- 1991-Rudolph purchases its own manufacturing facility and current location, occupying in excess of 20,000 square feet.
- 1994- Company's entire knife production line overhauled, with extensive resources now employed in the area of research and development.
- Present-Rudolph continues to reaffirm its commitment to improve service, enhance consistency, and establish stronger relationships with industry associations through continued investment in research and development.
At Rudolph Industries, our product design and engineering department has the expertise it takes to assist you in problem resolution. We provide a wide variety of equipment maintenance services, designed to be both cost effective, and to keep you on the leading edge of today's manufacturing technologies. Let us assist you today.